Hi, I’m Chris.
And this is a place for me to stay curious.
I help teams build better software. I have experience in customer operations, support engineering, and product management. My focus is understanding what customers and teammates are trying to do, and helping them make progress.
I work remotely from my home in Charlotte, North Carolina.
A list of current and past side projects:
- caRolina: sharing code while learning how to use R.
- books.hotdogsandeggs.com: list of notes from books I’ve read.
- blog.hotdogsandeggs.com: where I share some of my writing or thinking.
- dadgumboxscores.com: find any UNC men’s basketball box score since 2003-2004, and code for the Shiny app built.
- dalecarnegieismyhomeboy.com: all 30 principles from How to Win Friends and Influence People.
Find me on GitHub @gallochris or send me an email [email protected].